A free iPad app called The Minds of Modern Mathematics was rolled out by IBM as part of an IBM-sponsored math exhibit at the 1964 World’s Fair. The app offers a digital version of a 50-foot-long math timelines that was designed by Charles and Ray Eames. The Minds of Modern Mathematics app takes you through almost 1000 years (1000-1960 A.D) of math history with images, facts as well as various biographies of prominent mathematicians. Users will be allowed to scroll through the timeline 25 years at a time of all at once in the app’s “millennium” view. If you have always loved Math, History or History of Math, this app is for you and you can click on this link to get it for your iPad.
- 2014-04-23 AOL Will Stream Movies Online For Free
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Netflix Taps Arrested Development Creator For More Shows
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities