Motorola has just officially announced the release of the Razr Maxx in U.K. this coming May. The unlocked Razr Maxx, also known as the Droid Razr Maxx in the U.S., will be heading out to British retailers including Expansys, Clove and Amazon. Condescendingly, the said device will also hit Germany on the same month that it will launch in the U.K.
But the interesting thing is that the Razr Maxx will be coming to Germany with the Ice Cream Sandwich on it. Too bad for the Razr Maxx fans in Britain, for the device will be arriving with Gingerbread still on it. The German folks on the other hand, are getting an early bonus for the year.
The Motorola Razr Maxx sports a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD display and it is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. It has an 8 megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1 GB RAM as well as a 3,300 mAh battery.
“Razr Maxx isn’t changing the rules – it’s creating a whole new game. Building on the RAZR heritage it combines the pinnacle of design with mind-blowing power and an incredible battery life that is perfect for people who want to push their smartphone to the limits,”said Claudia Laepke, marketing director of Motorola Mobility’s Mobile Devices Germany.
- 2012-12-25 Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-09-05 Motorola RAZR Maxx HD preview
- 2012-08-12 Motorola DROID RAZR HD and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD gets October release?
- 2012-06-25 Motorola RAZR Maxx with Android 4.0/ICS Update
- 2012-06-22 Android 4.0 ICS for the Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX expected to roll out today