We’re sure that just about every game has at some point in their lives played Namco Bandai’s Pac-Man. Well it looks like the gaming company could be looking to create an entirely new video game with the Pac-Man character as a trademark for “Pac-Man Smash” has been recently filed in Europe. Apart from its name which reminds us of Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros., the game has yet to be announced by the company so little to nothing is known about the game for now. Then again, it is merely a trademark filing which could just be used to protect the name from others using it in the future, or it could be a totally new game that the company is working on. Either way we’ll try not to speculate too much on this, but fret not as we will keep our eyes and ears peeled for whatever additional information that passes our way in the future, so stay tuned!
- 2013-08-04 Tekken X Street Fighter Is Still In Development, Producer Reassures Fans
- 2013-04-12 Free-To-Play Ridge Racer Driftopia Headed To PS3, PC In 2013
- 2013-04-10 Dark Souls 2 Highlighted In 12-Minute Gameplay Demo
- 2013-04-08 Project X Zone Releasing On June 25th For The Nintendo 3DS
- 2012-10-04 Namco Bandai wants fans to vote on new Pac-Man look