The Polar RCX5 Tour de France is a limited edition training computer, targeting fans of the Tour de France who want to train just like the professionals themselves. This official Tour de France training computer comes in a slim, watch-like design as well as a striking yellow color which will certainly be hard to miss. If you want to increase your fitness to superhuman levels, then the Polar RCX5 Tour de France’s Smart Coaching feature ought to come in handy, letting you plan, train and analyze each of your sessions in greater detail.
You can opt to personalize your endurance training programs for cycling and running, retrieve sport-specific training data, as well as select different settings for bikes with Sport Profiles. Want to make sure you are able to cross the finish line in a new personal best? That can be achieved if you place pressure on yourself with the Race Pace feature.
You can choose the RCX5 TDF Bike, RCX5 TDF GPS, and RCX5 TDF Premium which will retail for $389.95, $469.95 and $569.95, respectively. Well, what are you waiting for? It is time to get moving, and at least to work on those New Year resolutions where you swore to lose weight for good by the time December 2012 rolls around, assuming it is not the end of the world by then, of course. [Press Release]
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!