Yesterday we reported on the possibility that Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery could be headed for the PC via Steam, and now Capybara Game has come forward to confirm just that. To top it off, the company has also announced that not only will the game be making its way onto the PC, but it will be headed for Macs as well, although its Mac release would be slightly later than compared to its PC counterpart.
According to the company, they are aiming for both the PC and Mac version of the game to be a “faithful recreation” of the iOS app, and that it has been “minorly” adapted for the mouse, with its audio and visuals “subtly refined”.
“It is our sincere hope that this new edition of the project will connect with a broad audience, people who have access to a computer and who have a fondness for musically-inclined computer-enabled stories of myth & mystery.”
No specific release dates were mentioned, but it is expected to launch on Steam “very soon” with its Mac version expected to be made available “before the summer solstice”. For those who have yet to try their hands at the game, it certainly is a unique experience that you might want to try out when it becomes available on the computer.
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-23 Ubisoft Employee Teases New Prince Of Persia Game
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 Accessibility Arcade For The Disabled Opens April 26