iOS gamers might be familiar with the indie game, Sword & Sworcery EP, and it seems that thanks to Indie Games Magazine, a reference to the game was found in Steam’s registry using the Marlamin tool, suggesting that we could be seeing the game make its way onto non-iOS devices in the near future. The tool has so far has been reportedly reliable when it comes to digging up information on Steam’s upcoming games ahead of their official announcements.
For those who are unfamiliar with the game, Sword & Sworcery EP is an RPG game that instead of blowing gamers away with beautiful graphics and effects, focuses on the storytelling aspect of the game instead with their use of pixel art and a soundtrack provided by Jim Guthrie. It’s a pretty interesting game although for those who are looking for character upgrades, powerful weapons, tons of monsters and a hack-and-slash experience, this game probably isn’t for you.
- 2014-04-13: Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08: Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed
- 2014-03-17: Developers Reveal That Most Gamers Do Not Finish Their Games
- 2014-03-17: Gauntlet Reboot By Warner Bros. Interactive
- 2014-03-14: Valve Unveils Latest Steam Controller Design