Lunar Design might have chanced on a potential hit with the Vela exercise bike, where this stationary exercise bike certainly does not look like one at all. After all, when you first took a look at it above, what came across your mind? Meant to debut at the 2012 Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, the whole idea of the Vela exercise bike was to transform it’s design to look like a piece of functional decorative art in your home apart from being an exercise machine which will burn away all those excess calories.
The Vela exercise bike will double up as a sculpture whenever it is not in use, letting the world know that you do have the artistic side to you thanks to its outstanding aesthetics. It has been cleverly integrated with beautiful projections around the bike, resulting in an immersive training experience during the exhibition. Exercising from the comfort of your own home had never been this stylish, now to revamp your workout wardrobe…
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Hydro-electric Toilet Helps You Generate Electricity With Each Flush
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June