If you find the Raspberry Pi and FXI Cotton Candy fascinating, then check out this tad that packs a 1.5G Hz ARM CPU and 512 MB of RAM. Chinese retailers are now selling the AllWinner A10 Android 4.0 Mini PC a.k.a. MK802, a small computer that is housed in a 3.5-inch plastic case and is slightly larger than a USB thumb drive. As its name suggests, the small computer features an AllWinner A10 single-core 1.5 GHz ARM CPU with a Mali 400 GPU and 512 MB of RAM. It also has an HDMI port on the exterior and is said to be capable of playing high-definition video.
Other notable features include a full-sized USB port with host support for input devices, a conventional micro-USB port, a microSD slot, and an internal 802.11 b/g WiFi antenna. Judging from the image of the device, we’re seeing that the HDMI port is female, which could mean that users will still have to use an HDMI cable to use that feature. The hole next to the USB port appears to be for the power supply, which could also mean that the device is not powered via USB. We haven’t really tried the device yet, but Chinese websites are already selling the device for $74.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated