Before the introduction of the Dungeon Finder in World of Warcraft, players who wanted to form parties for dungeons were limited to a pool of players on their server. This usually took a while to form parties and could sometimes result in improperly geared players or players who did not know what they were doing and wasted everyones time. Looking to expand the Dungeon Finder’s cross-realm functionality, it seems that when the next WoW expansion, Mists of Panderia, has been released, that functionality will be introduced to low-population areas whereby players from different realms can group together to complete quests. Of course there will be restrictions and not all zones will be cross-realm compatible, but it still sounds like a great idea and the next time you find yourself questing in areas like Silithus, at least you will have some company! In the mean time those with access to the Mists of Panderia beta will be able to experience this feature first-hand, but until then, head on over to Blizzard’s website for the FAQ.
Next Story: HTC One X WiFi bug gets an unofficial fix
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase