Mark your calendars, boys and girls – June is the month where LG will be releasing the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update to the following devices – the LG Optimus LTE, Optimus LTE Tag, and Optimus Vu. All three of the mentioned smartphones will be on the receiving end of the new user interface, in addition to bringing along with it a bunch of other features. As it is, the Optimus Vu will also be subject to several “additional features” which Engadget says, will “take advantage of the extra-wide dimensions for side-by-side note-taking.” Of course, there are always other devices from the LG family that we would like to see be on the receiving end of the Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade, including the LG Nitro HD, but a start is always better than none at all, don’t you think so? Perhaps LG will continue with the Ice Cream Sandwich goodness after the rollout for these three devices are completed. All it takes now is some patience. [Translated Page]
Next Story: iPhone may be assembled in the U.S, "one day"
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2012-08-24: LG Singapore confirms Ice Cream Sandwich headed for Optimus 2X, Black, 3D, LTE, Prada
- 2012-08-20: LG Optimus Black to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update?
- 2012-08-14: LG Optimus 2X confirmed for Ice Cream Sandwich in South Korea
- 2012-08-13: LG Optimus 2X to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 2012-07-30: LG Optimus 2X denied Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich