Mark your calendars, boys and girls – June is the month where LG will be releasing the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update to the following devices – the LG Optimus LTE, Optimus LTE Tag, and Optimus Vu. All three of the mentioned smartphones will be on the receiving end of the new user interface, in addition to bringing along with it a bunch of other features. As it is, the Optimus Vu will also be subject to several “additional features” which Engadget says, will “take advantage of the extra-wide dimensions for side-by-side note-taking.” Of course, there are always other devices from the LG family that we would like to see be on the receiving end of the Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade, including the LG Nitro HD, but a start is always better than none at all, don’t you think so? Perhaps LG will continue with the Ice Cream Sandwich goodness after the rollout for these three devices are completed. All it takes now is some patience. [Translated Page]RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, ice cream sandwich, LG,