Marshall is probably a name more familiar to musicians than to audiophiles; after all the company is best known for their range of guitar amplifiers that have been used by legendary performers past and present. However this isn’t to say that they have not ventured into other markets and if you’ve stopped by your electronics store recently, you might have noticed that Marshall has introduced a series of headphones. Looking to expand that line of headphones, the company has since taken the wraps off a new version of their Major-lineup with an all-black model dubbed the Major Pitch Black.
Apart from the new color scheme (which is pretty much the headphones painted all black), the Major Pitch Black will also come with a denim headband, a fully collapsible design, a microphone and remote along with an adapter that will allow the headphones to be plugged into 6.3mm stereo connections. Other than that, the headphones feature 40mm speakers with a frequency range between 20Hz-20KHz and is available for purchase via Marshall’s website for $135. So, anyone planning on picking up a pair?
- 2014-04-15: iTunes Radio UK Release Possible Soon
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds
- 2014-04-11: Blicko Offers A Social Music Experience Unlike Any Other