In conjunction with Minecraft’s release for the Xbox 360 in just a few days, Mojang has launched a new trailer to show off the new features that will be available on the console version of the game. Although the game has been in the works for quite some time now, the time it seems is already close at hand. With the May 9th release in the crosshair of all fans of the game, the official trailer which has just come off the conveyor belt showcases features like split-screen co-op mode. This time around, it seems that Mojang has placed the most emphasis on the “sharing” feature. And you will know what I mean when you see the trailer embedded above for your viewing convenience.
As the video so aptly puts, players will be able to adventure, explore, build, mine, survive and play together. On top of that, you will be able to play with 8 friends via your Xbox Live account. The seemingly meteoric rise in popularity for the game is a perfect example of the little guy, with a great idea coming up on top at the end. Minecraft is about the concept and the implementation. As some say, Mojang does not rest on the laurels of fancy graphics and past glories. We hope you enjoy the trailer.
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: minecraft, xbox 360,
- Seen at: gamebandits