In conjunction with Minecraft’s release for the Xbox 360 in just a few days, Mojang has launched a new trailer to show off the new features that will be available on the console version of the game. Although the game has been in the works for quite some time now, the time it seems is already close at hand. With the May 9th release in the crosshair of all fans of the game, the official trailer which has just come off the conveyor belt showcases features like split-screen co-op mode. This time around, it seems that Mojang has placed the most emphasis on the “sharing” feature. And you will know what I mean when you see the trailer embedded above for your viewing convenience.
As the video so aptly puts, players will be able to adventure, explore, build, mine, survive and play together. On top of that, you will be able to play with 8 friends via your Xbox Live account. The seemingly meteoric rise in popularity for the game is a perfect example of the little guy, with a great idea coming up on top at the end. Minecraft is about the concept and the implementation. As some say, Mojang does not rest on the laurels of fancy graphics and past glories. We hope you enjoy the trailer.
Next Story: Nintendo patent application tracks DS from above
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-04 Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-26 Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-12-13 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Sells Over 10 Million Copies
- 2013-11-21 Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available
- 2013-11-18 Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development