Last month we reported that Chinese handset manufacturer Oppo would be stealing the crown for the world’s slimmest phone which reportedly would measure an impressive 6.65mm thin. To put this in perspective, the iPhone is currently 9.3mm thin, the Samsung Galaxy S2 at 8.45mm thin, the Droid RAZR at 7.1mm think, and the Huawei Ascend P1 S at 6.68mm thin. Assuming Oppo’s measurements are correct, it looks like we might have a winner here.
The company has officially taken the wraps off the device which has been revealed to be the Oppo Finder and is rumored for a 6th of June release and will retail for 3,999 Yuan (~$630). So apart from its super slim design, what else can we expect to find under the hood of the device? For starters users will find a 1.5GHz dual-core processor accompanied by 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It will feature a 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus display, an 8MP rear-facing camera capable of 1080p Full HD video capture, a 1.3MP front-facing camera capable of 720p HD video capture and will run on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
What do you guys think? Not too shabby, right? No word if it will be making its way stateside, but we wouldn’t mind if it did!RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: oppo,
- Seen at: micgadget