Sony has just announced their latest smartphone from the Xperia range, the Xperia go, which will target those who want to enjoy the latest movies as well as TV shows right there and then on your smartphone, without suffering from any lag at all. Boasting a sleek and stylish design, the Sony Xperia go is also said to be durable as well as water resistant, meaning such hardy smartphones no longer need to be bulky and ruggedized any more. Some of the key features include a 3.5” Reality Display that is powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a 5-megapixel shooter that offers fast capture capability, going from sleep to snap in just slightly more than a second, a scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking, IP67 rating from dust and water resistance, a 1GHz dual core processor, and unfortunately, Android 2.3 Gingerbread at launch, which can be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in due time. You can choose from black, white and yellow shades. Those living Stateside will find that the Xperia go will be on sale in that part of the world as the Xperia advance.
Next Story: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary site kicks off
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk