Looking forward to getting your hands on Apple’s new iPad? Considering that the device, much like its predecessor and the iPhone, has sold like hotcakes since its release, potential buyers of the tablet have been faced with shipping times of anywhere between 1-2 weeks. The good news is that it looks like either the craze has subsided or Apple has managed to churn out more stock as the shipping time now reads anywhere between 3-5 days. While this is certainly great news for buyers in the US, it has been reported that buyers overseas will still have to wait at least a week before they can finally get their hands on the iPad. So if you did not pre-order your device or lined up outside Apple’s retail stores during the launch, now might be a good time to place your order. In the meantime if you’re trying to decide if Apple’s third-gen iPad is the tablet for you, be sure to check out our review here.
Next Story: New Hitman: Absolution gameplay trailer revealed
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"