If you hate digging into your pockets to reach for your phone to check the time, or check for emails or messages, then the DELTA415 Wearcom jeans by Alphyn Industries might be worth checking out. As you can imagine, we’re hardly a fashion website but when it comes to clothing that helps us with our tech lives, why not? They’re basically a regular pair of jeans with the main difference being that the front right pocket has been replaced with a see-through phone pouch and a protective flap covering it. In case the photograph above did not already give it away, the flap can be unzipped and open, and through the transparent display, users will be able to interact with their phone. In fact there is even a button hole where users can thread a headphone cable through it if they wish. Priced at $160 we can hardly call it practical, although we have to admit that it is incredibly novel so if you’d like to pick one up for yourself, head on over to Alphyn Industries’ website for the details.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)