So, which smartphone is better? Is it the Samsung Galaxy S3, or is it the HTC One X? Well, we will leave that to you to find out. But a new report from Baba’s Blog apparently shows that HTC is making a move to prove that its flagship One X is better than Samsung’s. Of course, HTC’s seemingly biased opinion doesn’t come as a surprise. The blog was able to grab some documents that allegedly belonged to HTC. The said documents reveal a comparison of the two devices highlighting HTC’s supposed superiority in terms of its CPU, camera, display, sound and even its design.
Now before you shrug those shoulders, check out the documents to see for yourself. The source said that HTC is reportedly preparing the documents for its sales team. Now obviously, if this is believed to be true, the document could be used by HTC’s sales team as a training slide to persuade Android fans that the HTC One X is better. I for one cannot tell if the One X is better than the GS3. In case you missed our review of the HTC One X, check it out here. Also, standby for our upcoming review of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected By End Of March
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-01-13: HTC Denmark: HTC One X+ Misses Out On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-08-19: HTC One X Android 4.2.2 Update Rolling Out Across Europe
- 2013-08-08: HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Begins Rolling Out
- 2013-05-16: HTC One X To Get Zoe And BlinkFeed With Sense 5.0 Update
- 2013-03-07: AT&T HTC One X Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update