While the world waits for the arrival iOS 6, speculations have swirled, including the latest rumor that the upcoming mobile OS will include iCloud Tabs support, Mail VIPs, and an enhanced notification center. The iCloud Tabs features for example, is rumored to allow iCloud users to view a list of tabs opened in the Safari web browser across multiple iOS devices and Macs.
9to5Mac explained that when the iCloud Tabs button is clicked on any iOS 6 device, all the tabs opened on each device will be shown in a synchronized list. This feature will reportedly allow users to quickly pickup tabs that are opened on other Apple devices.
On the other hand, the Mail VIPs rumored to be included in iOS 6 will presumably allow users to put a star next to the emails received from a specific group of people. “VIPs assigned to iCloud accounts will sync with iCloud across iOS 6 iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, and OS X Mountain Lion Macs,” the publication wrote.
Finally, the rumored improved notification on iOS 6 will supposedly have a “Do Not Disturb” notification feature which will be stationed like the “Airplane Mode” button in settings. So far, the information we’ve gathered is slim, and we have yet to confirm if these incoming features are really true. So, stay tuned as we bring you more news.
Next Story: Microsoft patch to fight the Flame virus
- 2013-09-25: Drivers Take Alaska Airport Taxiway As Apple Maps Leads Them Astray
- 2013-06-25: iOS 7 System Icons Preferred Over iOS 6 Icons [Poll]
- 2013-05-17: iOS Devices Now Approved For Military Use By Department Of Defense
- 2013-04-22: Download Later Option Added To iOS 6 And iTunes 11
- 2013-03-27: iOS 6.1.3 Users Report Battery Drain, Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues