Google has finally spilled the beans – literally. With the highly-anticipated Google I/O event scheduled to commence starting tomorrow, Google appears to be confirming the arrival of Android Jelly Bean by installing a Jelly Bean statue today at the Googleplex lawn. Google Developers were kind enough to post a picture (the one that you can see above) of the Jelly Bean statue at Googleplex this morning via Google+. You can also notice the previously installed statues of Gingerbread, Froyo, Cupcake, and Eclair in the background.
The new statue of Jelly Bean on the ground marks the dawn of a new era for Android. So, with Google I/O just a few hours away, what can we expect from the event anyway? Of course, hopefully Google will officially introduce Jelly Bean there, as well as the Nexus tablet that’s been long rumored. Then there’s also the rumored new cloud service that Google might be launching at the event as well. Exciting times indeed. So, stay tuned as we blog live from the event.RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- THANK YOU! Digital Fall 2013 Was Amazing, And We Have A Winner
- Follow: Android, Google, Jelly Bean (Android),