[E3 2012] Last month Activision officially took the wraps off its upcoming game, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. At that time a trailer was only available for the game but thanks to E3, it seems that we have discovered a gameplay trailer that should give would-be Call of Duty players a better idea of what they can expect. While the game was announced that it would be arriving on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the PC, it was revealed during Microsoft’s E3 press conference that the Xbox 360 will be getting dibs on the game’s DLCs. This means that Xbox 360 owners can expect to be the first out there to get their hands on future DLCs while PlayStation 3 and PC gamers will have to wait. The game is expected to cost $60 and is currently up for pre-order via a number of retailers and is set to launch on the 13th of November later this year.
- 2013-09-05: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC Headed To PS3, PC Sept. 26
- 2013-04-16: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-12: Black Ops 2 Uprising's Mob Of The Dead Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-08: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Marks The Return Of The Replacers
- 2013-04-05: Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Launching On April 16 With New Story-Driven Zombies Adventure