If you’re in the market for a new soundbar system that not only is compact but won’t cost you an arm and a leg, British audio manufacturer, Orbitsound, has announced the company’s latest soundbar system, the T9. Measuring just 30cm long, the T9 is not just a soundbar, but will also have the ability to double up as a speaker dock for your iPod/iPhone device. According to the company, the T9 has no troubles pumping out 140 watts of audio and thanks to Orbitsound’s patented spatial sound technology, you will apparently be able to experience the same audio experience no matter where you are in the room, which we think could make for a pretty good system for those planning on hosting parties.
The T9 will sport two 2.5” mid-high drivers, a 1” tweeter, two 1” midrange spatial generators and will come with a remote control that allows the user to control the docked iPod/iPhone. If this sounds like a sound system you wouldn’t mind picking up, Orbitsound has announced that the T9 will be available mid-July in either black or white lacquered wood for £199.99.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music