A rumor a day keeps the blogger awake – and with the Internet being an open door to information from just about every corner of the world, it is no surprise, therefore, for us to stumble upon rumor after rumor each day. In fact, the latest rumor to hit the information superhighway would be specifications of the upcoming Canon T4i camera. It seems that the Canon T4i will carry with it an 18-megapixel sensor, a 3″ touchscreen display, and ISO 12800 among others. If you were to go into greater detail, then we are looking at an APS-C sensor here, and one can shoot video in Full HD resolution at 24 or 30 frames per second, while shooting natively in 3:2.
Apart from that, it will carry better low light performance, not to mention maintain the 9-point autofocus that Canons are so famous for. Canon Rumors is quite confident that the Canon T4i will succeed the entry-level T3i, and we would personally have liked to see more improvement to the final specifications, but patience plays a big role here before the real deal is wheeled out to the masses.
Next Story: Tomb Raider Wii U spotted in scan?
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]