We have seen a Sony LT30p smartphone in a benchmark sometime in the middle of this month, and here we are with a leaked sample photo captured by a phone known as the Sony LT30a, aka Mint, that you can see above and which is the North American version that will be powered by firmware version 7.0.A.1.112. The leaked photos were shot by a Software Engineer at Sony Mobile in San Francisco, and just to clear up the air, there are plenty of variants of the Sony LT30 Mint – where five are already known to us, namely the LT30a, LT30at, LT30p, LT30m and LT30i. Not only that, the latest member to join the list would be the LT30k, where many believe it is being prepared for a South Korean release, hence the initial at the back. This might just jive with previous rumors that a LTE-enabled Sony LT30 Mint smartphone too, will be making its way to South Korea.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment