We have seen a Sony LT30p smartphone in a benchmark sometime in the middle of this month, and here we are with a leaked sample photo captured by a phone known as the Sony LT30a, aka Mint, that you can see above and which is the North American version that will be powered by firmware version 7.0.A.1.112. The leaked photos were shot by a Software Engineer at Sony Mobile in San Francisco, and just to clear up the air, there are plenty of variants of the Sony LT30 Mint – where five are already known to us, namely the LT30a, LT30at, LT30p, LT30m and LT30i. Not only that, the latest member to join the list would be the LT30k, where many believe it is being prepared for a South Korean release, hence the initial at the back. This might just jive with previous rumors that a LTE-enabled Sony LT30 Mint smartphone too, will be making its way to South Korea.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark