If you happen to own the Sony Tablet P, then you will be pleased to hear that in select markets, the Sony Tablet P will be on the receiving end of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update. The update was first introduced to the Sony Tablet S in April a couple of months ago, and it is nice to see that the Tablet P has not been left out from the update bandwagon. The Tablet P does not take the standard issue tablet form factor so to speak, as it comes in a clamshell design, making it resemble somewhat like the old school Game & Watch models from Nintendo. At least folding up the displays would mean reducing the chances of them screens experiencing any damage in the process of transporting the Tablet P.
Just what kind of improvements to the Tablet P are in store with the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update? Apart from a more pleasant layout to your eyes, it also will see an improvement in performance as well as better multitasking. Not only that, Sony did say that one can gain direct access to an SD memory card, as well as enhanced photo viewing options. Those who own the Tablet P – if you have received the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update on your Tablet P, why not share with us which market you are at?
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)