Good news Star Wars: The Old Republic gamers, if you’re still sticking around despite some of the game’s flaws (there have also been reports of a decline in logins) then you’re in luck as Patch 1.3 has finally arrived. Dubbed the Allies patch, we have previously covered some of the features in the patch, such as character transfers, legacy perks, earlier access to mounts, group finder and more. We’re not sure if this patch will be enough to bring back inactive players, but if you’re curious and wonder if you should resume playing the game after the 1.3 Allies patch, you can find a more detailed breakdown of the update at the SWTOR website! So, who else was eagerly anticipating this patch?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered