Walking into someone house or a business establishment more often than not requires one to wipe one’s shoes on a doormat, if there is one available in the first place, that is. This is just common courtesy to keep things nice and clean, but what happens when there are just stubborn bits of dirt hanging around on the underside of your shoes? This is where a suction mat developed by Paionia Furyokuki comes in handy – it basically removes dirt from the soles of shoes. There is not much you need to do on your part, just stand on the mat and you are good to go.
According to Furyokuki, “So far, mats have often been rented to users, and if they get dirty, the user replaces or cleans them. But with our product, the mat itself suctions dirt, so the mat is always clean. This mat has an unusual concept, as the mat itself stops dirt from being carried into a building, by cleaning people’s shoes.” Each mat of his measures 50cm in width and is 1m long, where a quartet of these are used side by side. The thing is, it is going to be very expensive to install these at home – costing approximately $6,250 for each set.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!