According to a statement by Staples’ president, Demos Parneros, Amazon has plans to introduce as many as six new Kindle Fire tablets. While some of you might be wondering – that’s a silly idea, and why would Amazon need six different variants of the new Kindle Fire? It probably doesn’t mean that there will be six radically different tablets – maybe we’ll have WiFi-only/3G variants, different sized displays (7″/10″) and of course different sizes for internal storage (16GB/32GB) etc.
The new Kindle Fire is rumored to make an appearance sometime this year, but so far we haven’t got any confirmed details – just a lot of rumors and speculation. However, we’ll keep you posted as more details leak. How many of you are looking forward to the next Kindle Fire? Or are you planning to pick up the super hot-selling Nexus 7 tablet instead?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued