According to a statement by Staples’ president, Demos Parneros, Amazon has plans to introduce as many as six new Kindle Fire tablets. While some of you might be wondering – that’s a silly idea, and why would Amazon need six different variants of the new Kindle Fire? It probably doesn’t mean that there will be six radically different tablets – maybe we’ll have WiFi-only/3G variants, different sized displays (7″/10″) and of course different sizes for internal storage (16GB/32GB) etc.
The new Kindle Fire is rumored to make an appearance sometime this year, but so far we haven’t got any confirmed details – just a lot of rumors and speculation. However, we’ll keep you posted as more details leak. How many of you are looking forward to the next Kindle Fire? Or are you planning to pick up the super hot-selling Nexus 7 tablet instead?
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2013-11-18 Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2012-07-11 Android Jelly Bean ported to Kindle Fire
- 2012-03-28 Amazon Kindle Fire updated to version 6.3
- 2012-02-17 Amazon Kindle Fire 2 in arriving in May?
- 2012-02-10 Amazon could release 7" and 9" tablets mid 2012 [Rumor]