Now this is a gumball machine from the depths of imagination of Thomas Kuebler who has clearly watched far too many zombie flicks for his own good. It does look extremely realistic, although I would say that this is closer to one of those preserved heads that headhunting tribes keep as trophies than a full blown zombie who deserves Project Alice to bust open a can of whoop-ass. After all, the visually decomposing human head that you see here is a gumball machine, where all the delicious gumballs can be seen through the transparent glass at where the brain is supposed to be. The gumball itself rolls down to his tongue, which is pretty creepy not to mention gross. You must have a real bad gumball craving to purchase one from this though.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Seen at: tskuebler