Yesterday, we took a gander at Modern Warfare 3′s DLC Map images, and today, here we are with the official nitty gritty on the Modern Warfare 3 DLC that will arrive next month. Sledgehammer Games’ Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Michael Condrey has shed more light on ‘Light ‘Em Up’ and ‘Special Delivery’ Spec Ops missions. First of all, would place the gamer in the timeline that is located right after Modern Warfare 3′s single-player campaign ends, where one will be able to check out a couple of SAS operatives storming an Eastern European stronghold in order to perform a delicate rescue operation on a teammate.
As for Special Delivery, this is one map that will bring you to a hydroelectric dam that is located at the base of a Chinese river (the Three Gorges project, perhaps?) in order to secure the life of a helicopter pilot in a sensitive rescue operation. Light ‘Em Up would also introduce a first into the game franchise via a fully pilotable vehicle in the form of the Little Bird helicopter that offers air support to the other player who has his or her feet firmly grounded. Co-op play had never been this fun, no?
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10: Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today