Nokia certainly made quite a splash when they first announced the Nokia 808 PureView smartphone which came with a 41-megapixel camera at Mobile World Congress earlier this year – after all, this is an unprecedented amount of megapixels that we are talking about here, especially where smartphones are concerned. However, this 41-megapixel camera did not make it to the Lumia range that runs on Windows Phone, but perhaps that might soon change sometime down the road. According to Richard Kerris, vice president of worldwide developer relations at Nokia, he mentioned in passing to the good people over at Gizmodo that the PureView imaging technology will eventually see action in the Lumia range with a timeframe that we all love to hear – “very soon”.
It would be interesting to see how the all-new PureView technology would perform on the Windows Phone platform, and it would definitely do its bit as a pull factor for their Lumia collection of smartphones.
Next Story: T-Mobile Aspect spotted at the FCC
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-23 Viber New Redesigned iOS App and Coming to BlackBerry 10