Bigger is better – and when you think about how far display technology has progressed over the years, here we are with the Samsung ES9000 which measures a whopping 75-inches across diagonally. unveiled in South Korea a few days ago, it is without a doubt that the Samsung ES9000 is officially Samsung’s flagship smart TV, and the company intends to use this to make further inroads into the global large screen premium TV market.
Just what kind of visual magic can 75-inches of goodness offer? Well, I guess this is definitely one of the moments when we will concede and say, “You have to see it for yourself to believe it.” Boasting a luxurious design in rose gold color, it has a bezel that measures just 7.9mm, and will also deliver a Diamond Black Panel for the best visual qualities in its class. Needless to say, this is not going to be cheap at all, so expect to burn a hole in your pocket if you want one of these puppies in your living room.
Next Story: Skype updates for Windows and Mac versions
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-01-08: Samsung U9500 And U9B TVs Arriving In Second Half Of 2014
- 2013-12-19: Samsung 105-Inch Curved UHD TV Heads For CES 2014
- 2013-09-12: Samsung TVs Running On Tizen Could Arrive In 2014
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Reportedly Sells 3 TVs Every Second
- 2013-01-15: Samsung Chalkboard TV Pre-Order Going For $38,000