It looks like the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is finally making its way to retail outlets soon. After Samsung released a new commercial for it, and rumors about the device being re-launched at the August 15th event, some folks have managed to get their hands on a real unit for themselves. Luckily for us, they (The Brave Post) decided to share the unboxing experience with the whole world so we can have another look at it.
From what we can see, it’s nothing we haven’t seen before but the tablet seems to have been bumped up internally. According to reports, the Galaxy Note 10.1 will feature a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM (instead of 1GB), a 5-megapixel rear camera, HSPA+ support, an S Pen, a 10.1″ 1280 x 800 display, 7,000mAh battery, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. The Galaxy Note 10.1 is also said to be capable of being a speakerphone as well as sending and receiving texts for your phone as well.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 shouldn’t be too far away now, stay tuned for more details.RELATED
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung,
- Seen at: theverge