A few months ago, Samsung introduced its NX1000 compact system camera along with the NX20, and NX210. Well, if you’ve been waiting for the budget-friendly NX1000 you’ll be pleased to know that you can now get your hands on one. Samsung announced that the NX1000 is available now from Samsung retailers nationwide with an MSRP of $699.99.
The Samsung NX1000 features a 20.3-megapixel CMOS sensor, shutter speeds of up to 1/4000 seconds, a 3″ LCD display, 1080p HD video capture, Smart Auto 2.0, and of course – WiFi connectivity. It is also compatible with Samsung’s Remote Viewfinder app which will let you use your Galaxy smartphone or tablet to shoot pictures from up to 30 feet away. Full Manual Control is also available for prosumers, and Smart Filters as well as Selective Color lets you get creative with your photographs.
Anybody planning to pick one up?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014