A few months ago, Samsung introduced its NX1000 compact system camera along with the NX20, and NX210. Well, if you’ve been waiting for the budget-friendly NX1000 you’ll be pleased to know that you can now get your hands on one. Samsung announced that the NX1000 is available now from Samsung retailers nationwide with an MSRP of $699.99.
The Samsung NX1000 features a 20.3-megapixel CMOS sensor, shutter speeds of up to 1/4000 seconds, a 3″ LCD display, 1080p HD video capture, Smart Auto 2.0, and of course – WiFi connectivity. It is also compatible with Samsung’s Remote Viewfinder app which will let you use your Galaxy smartphone or tablet to shoot pictures from up to 30 feet away. Full Manual Control is also available for prosumers, and Smart Filters as well as Selective Color lets you get creative with your photographs.
Anybody planning to pick one up?
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend