A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, and a smartphone by any other name would just be…er, as smart? I am not quite sure, but if you do follow what Sony Mobile offers closely ever since they broke off from the Sony Ericsson partnership, here we are with their latest candidate to go through the hallowed halls of the FCC – the Sony Xperia advance. It is also known as the ST27a if model numbers are your thing, while those living in North American would have realized that it has already undergone the FCC’s rigorous testing procedures under the guise of the Sony Xperia go.
The Sony Xperia go did hit several markets already, but Sony Mobile has largely remained silent as to when the Xperia advance will arrive Stateside as well as in Canada. One thing’s for sure – to see it pass through the FCC would probably be a pretty good indicator as to the actual release date. Those who are thinking or mulling over their decision as to whether to purchase a new handset from Sony, you might want to consider the Sony Xperia advance.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2012-06-26 Sony Xperia Neo L arrives at the FCC
- 2009-12-19 Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Visits The FCC
- 2010-05-11 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC