Timbuk2, a popular manufacturer of travel bags made for all different occasions, although their tech bags happen to be their most popular options, has unveiled a new line of bags with the ability to charge gadgets. Timbuk2 teamed up with Joey Energy to create the Power Commute messenger bag and Power Q backpack, which both include Joey’s T1 power supply.
The charger in the bag is water resistant and has a corded satellite USB for charging. The power source is charged by simply plugging it into the wall and requires no push of buttons and will immediately start charging once plugged in. The Power Commute, a TSA compliant laptop bag, includes a removable shoulder strap and a faux-fur lined phone/gadget compartment. The Power Q is a backpack model and features a laptop compartment as well as a ventilated back panel. Both bags will be available on Timbuk2′s website starting in October for $199 and will begin hitting retail stores February.RELATED
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Seen at: gizmag