A few months ago, Team17 unveiled its upcoming title in the Worms franchise – Worms Revolution. While details were scarce at that point in time, we’ve got more info now. The official PlayStation blog has just announced the launch of the Worms Revolution Developer Diary: a five-part video series showing off what went behind the scenes in the creation of the game. In addition to the first two parts of the video diary, we now have a release date to look out for: October 10th 2012. The game will be available from the PlayStation Store with a price tag of £9.99 in the UK (US price not revealed yet).
Check out part one of the video diary above, and part two after the break:
- 2014-04-24 MGS 5: Ground Zeroes Platform Exclusive Content Will Be Opened For All
- 2014-04-24 Unreal Engine 4.1 Brings Support For Next-Gen Consoles And More
- 2014-04-24 Sour Grapes Calls SWAT Team Upon Call Of Duty Opponent
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon