If you’ve enjoyed Archos’ range of tablets so far, you might be interested to learn that the company has a new tablet coming up that appears destined for the higher-end market. Dubbed the Gen 10, Archos has teased a photo of the tablet via its Facebook page along with an announcement that the official unveiling of the tablet will be taking place in 3 weeks’ time. Based on the photo above, the upcoming Gen 10 appears to be pretty sleek and supposedly will be of a higher build quality. It will also come with an optional keyboard dock which should make it a competitor to the ASUS Transformer series of Android tablets. Official details are scarce at this point in time, but if you’d like to find out more about the Gen 10 before making a decision to purchase a tablet, check back with us in 3 weeks’ time to find out more!
- 2014-02-26: Archos CEO Accidentally Kills Phone During Demonstration
- 2014-02-20: Archos 50c Oxygen & 64 Xenon Smartphones Announced
- 2014-02-20: Archos 40b Titanium Is Aimed At The Music Lover
- 2014-02-20: Archos 80 Helium 4G Tablet Unveiled
- 2014-02-02: Archos Neon Trio Of Tablets Unveiled