All In One (AIO) computers seem to be all the rage these days, especially when they take up so little space on your desk, not to mention pack quite the processing punch (which is a far cry from what AIO PCs used to be, email and Web-surfing stations). We have seen Samsung unveil their Series 5 and Series 7 AIO PCs which we went hands-on, and here we are with Dell’s repartee, the Dell XPS One 27.
The Dell XPS One 27 boasts of nearly double the pixel density compared to other 27” AIO PCs in its class, thanks to its Wide Quad HD Display that will be accompanied by Infinity Premium speakers and Waves MaxxAudio 4 audio technology for deep, rich sound alongside an expanded stereo field. It will run on Windows 8 as the operating system of choice, and having said that, the Dell XPS One 27 will be released at the end of October, earliest, after taking in the release date of Windows 8 into consideration. Pricing details will follow in due time, so watch out for our news coverage. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag