So you have been a huge fan of the Sony PlayStation right from the get go, and love the PlayStation controller to bits all these years. Even when the Sony PS3 was released with the DualShock 3 controller, the basic form factor looked the same from all of those years ago. Well, Sony treasures the feedback of its customers, and this time around they do want to hear from you – fans of the PlayStation platform, to come up with your idea for what could possibly be a new DualShock 3 controller. From today until August 15th, you are able to head on to PlayStation.Blog.Share to submit your idea for what you think should the next generation DualShock 3 controller look like.
It does not matter just how your design looks like, but make sure it will be able to live up to expectations by being practical in its design. Imagine the kind of ribbing you would get from your mates if you submitted something that was off the books, and on the other hand, there is the sheer amount of respect attached to your brief if your design happened to be picked.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-04-25 PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controller Gets Highlighted In New Video
- 2013-04-08 Sony Dualshock 3 Controller Supported By Xperia Handsets
- 2013-03-29 New Sony PS4 Controller Details Emerge
- 2009-08-17 Satin Silver Dual Shock 3, Hands-On