While the Nintendo Wii U might have been officially announced, there are some things that have yet to be revealed about the upcoming console. This includes price, release date and for some, what the box art for Wii U games might look like. Now this might not be a big deal for some of you guys, but for collector’s out there we sure that aesthetics do matter especially when lining up your games. Either way if you’re curious, several box art for the Wii U have been revealed. These images were apparently taken from Amazon (via NeoGAF) and appear to be pretty legit, but what do you guys think? We have to agree with the sentiments of the majority that while the blue looks pretty good, the yellow trim beneath it does seem a little out of place. Since we can’t actually confirm as to whether this is the box art for Wii U games, we suggest taking this with a grain of salt for now, but let us know what you think of it in the comments below.
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke