So, there is a spanking new tablet announced (not another one!) at IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany, and this time around, it is the Lenovo IdeaTab A2107. Originally targeted to launch in September, it seems that the Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 is right on track, where this rather rugged Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich powered tablet will have a 1GHz dual-core MTK Cortex A9 running at its heart. The IdeaTab A2107 will be tougher than your average tablet as it has an added buffer of protection in the form of its soft matte, roll cage enclosure, making butterfingers like me get drawn to it like a moth to a flame.
It certainly shapes up to be an entry level device at best with its 7” 1024 x 600 resolution display, although you do have a wealth of connectivity options in the form of WCDMA/GSM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and an integrated FM radio antenna. There are 8GB and 16GB configurations to choose from, with Wi-Fi-only or 3G models being part of the equation as well. Good thing the presence of a microSD memory card slot will help ease your portable storage woes. No idea on pricing, but if properly priced, the IdeaTab A2107 should do quite well for itself.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaTab S2110 at IFA 2012
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2013-09-05 Lenovo S5000 Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-05 Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone Announced (aka IdeaPhone S960)
- 2013-09-05 Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- 2012-08-30 Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 runs on Tegra 3, packs a mean display
- 2012-08-30 Lenovo IdeaTab S2110 at IFA 2012