Lenovo will launch two Android ICS tablets in September, the IdeaTab A2107 and the IdeaTab A2109. This launch is happening not to long after Lenovo released its 10-inch IdeaTab S2 Android ICS tablet. The A2107 features a 7-inch display, 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and “a long battery life” according to Lenovo’s website.It is described as “affordable palm size entertainment” on the website.
The A2109 spots a 9-inch HD display with 1280×800 resolution, a 3 megapixel camera in the rear, and a 1.3 megapixel camera in the front. The A2109 is described as “full size fun on a small budget.” Unfortunatley, Lenovo didn’t reveal much else specs wise, so that’s all we really know at this point.
We also have no info on pricing at this point, but they’ll likely both be pretty cheap after looking at the tablet descriptions from the website. We’ll let you know when we have an exact date and price. Let us know if you’re excited for the release of these two Lenovo tablets and if you think they can compete with any of the other available Android tablets in the comments section below.
Next Story: Nokia Maps gets Groupon deals
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns