I remember back in the day when I first laid my eyes on a color TV, boy was it quite a stark contrast compared to the communal black and white TV set! Even though there were just two channels to choose from, I never really complained that there was nothing to watch on TV. Fast forward to today, and many people gripe and complain about how there is “nothing to watch” on TV despite surfing through hundreds of TV channels in the process. Netflix has offered ‘Just for Kids’ on the Xbox 360, where this user interface makes it easier and more intuitive for your little ones to enjoy their favorite shows without bugging you.
Basically, Just For Kids will be a character-centric interface, allowing even toddlers to be able to navigate to watch what they fancy, ranging from Dora The Explorer to the amazing talking sponge, Spongebob Squarepants. Glad to see this port of Just For Kids appear on the Xbox 360 after it has already made an appearance on the Nintendo Wii, PS3 and Apple TV. It is a no brainer to give this a go if you are a Netflix subscriber, own an Xbox 360 and have the pitter patter of feet around the home.
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2013-01-31: Xbox 360 Netflix App Unlocked This Weekend For Xbox Silver Members
- 2012-04-09: Netflix for Xbox 360 gets updated
- 2011-12-07: Netflix for Xbox updated
- 2011-04-14: Netflix now supports Kinect
- 2010-01-13: Netflix Coming To The Nintendo Wii