Good news for Playstation fans, a pubic beta of the fighting game PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will roll out this fall before the game’s launch in October. Developer of the game, Superbot Entertainment, announced the news today through the PlayStation Blog. This news comes days after a roster leak happened last weekend, which Superbot Entertainment president Chan Park noted doesn’t reflect the final product.
He also revealed which characters would be available on the beta: Kratos, Sweet Tooth, PaRappa the Rapper, Colonel Radec, Sly Cooper, and Fat Princess. The stages available in the beta include Dreamscape, Metropolis, Sandover Village, and Hades. The final version of Battle Royale will be available on PS3 as well as the PS Vita, but it wasn’t specified which platform would receive the beta.
Another important bit of info is that Playstation Plus members will receive the beta earlier than regular users. The next character for the game will be revealed later this month at Gamescom also. We’ll keep you updated on the status of the public beta as more info becomes available. Let us know if you’re excited in the comments section below.
- 2013-08-04 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Will No Longer Receive DLCs, Sony Reconfirms
- 2013-07-22 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Will No Longer Receive DLCs
- 2013-02-27 Next PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC Will Feature Isaac Clarke And Zeus
- 2012-12-12 Is Sony planning a PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale sequel?
- 2012-12-05 Sony details new level in upcoming PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC