Razer, a notable name in the world of gaming peripherals, has just released a mouse mat and limited edition mouse that sports exclusive e-Sports team design, thanks to a collaboration with Counter Logic Gaming. The special edition Razer DeathAdder mouse and Razer Goliathus mouse mat will come emblazoned in the team’s iconic logo and colors, where you can readily live out just the way your pro-gaming idols work (or should I say, play) whenever they are right smack in the middle of an intense competition. Both of them can be purchased online from Razerzone.com and clgaming.net.
The Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition mouse mat was specially engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world’s top professional gamers, sporting the Razer Goliathus e-Sports anti-fraying stitched frame for extended durability without sacrificing on performance, thanks to its slick speed-enhancing surface which blends high acceleration with razor-sharp responsiveness and unyielding control. The competition-grade Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition can be yours for $19.99 a pop, while those living across the pond will have to fork out €19.99 instead. [Press Release]
Next Story: Toshiba quits Windows RT tablet race
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model