If the upcoming Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a game you’re looking forward to, the details behind the bonus edition have been revealed which basically includes a new track that has been inspired by Sega’s classic title, Outrun. It will feature the same types of challenges and modes that the other courses have, with the main difference being that it will have some pretty unique features of its own. The bonus edition will also introduce a new character in the form of Metal Sonic that comes with a vehicle of his own that levitates. Last but not least, collectible stickers and in game emoticons that are rewards for unlocking achievements and setting high scores. The game along with the regular version is expected to be made available come 20th of November, but pre-orders are currently being accepted.
Next Story: ArenaNet to hold Guild Wars 2 stress test today
- 2014-04-24 MGS 5: Ground Zeroes Platform Exclusive Content Will Be Opened For All
- 2014-04-24 Unreal Engine 4.1 Brings Support For Next-Gen Consoles And More
- 2014-04-24 Sour Grapes Calls SWAT Team Upon Call Of Duty Opponent
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon