They say that a rose, by any other name, would smell just as sweet. Well, here we are with what could possibly be the next member of the Xperia family of smartphones from Sony Mobile – the Sony Xperia T. It was spotted under the guise of the Sony LT30at, also known as ‘Mint’ if you prefer to take a walk through codenames. The AnTuTu benchmark that showed off the Sony Xperia T pointed to a score of 7,012 points, with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice.
Having a 1.5GHz processor as its ‘heart’, the Sony Xperia T was spotted taking the test just last week – August 3rd to be exact. It seems that this version of the Sony Xperia T is on its way to AT&T in the US, where it is tipped to arrive with a metallic back instead of the cheap looking plastic construction that is found in the international version, where some call it the LT30p. Is this going to be the next flagship from Sony? Probably not, but at least we know that the Xperia family will be getting more and more crowded.
Next Story: HTC Proto entry level smartphone leaked
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-03-19 Sony Xperia T And Xperia TX Gets New Firmware This April
- 2013-02-07 Sony Xperia T And Xperia V Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-25 Sony Xperia T Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Alpha ROM
- 2012-11-07 Sony Xperia T and TX set to receive software upgrade this week
- 2012-11-01 The Xperia Face Off makes good use of the Sony Xperia T's NFC feature