With the Sony Tablet P and the Tablet S being released last year, it would not be a stretch of the imagination to think that new Sony tablets could be released this year. It wasn’t too long ago that alleged press shots of the upcoming Sony Xperia Tablet were leaked, and purported specs were revealed as well, giving the device a NVIDIA Tegra-3 quad-core processor, 16-64GB of storage, a 9.4” 1280×800 display, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1MP front-facing camera, a 6,000mAh battery and Android 4.0 ICS on board.
While those specs have yet to be confirmed, photos of the accessories to complement the Xperia Tablet have been spotted which includes a keyboard case, a stand that allows the tablet to be orientated in portrait or landscape mode, and a media dock which basically amplifies the sound coming from the tablet and comes with a remote control as well. Those are some pretty decent accessories, especially the keyboard case which we can’t help but feel is reminiscent of the Microsoft Surface tablet and its own keyboard case. It has been suggested that the Sony Xperia Tablet could be announced at IFA which will be taking place this week, so check back with us for the details.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-23: Alleged Sony A3500 Photos And Specs Leaked
- 2014-01-27: Alleged Photos Taken By Sony Xperia Z2 "Sirius" Leaked Online
- 2013-11-14: New Sony Xperia Z1s Photo Leaked
- 2013-10-25: Sony Xperia Z1S Spotted In The Wild [Update]