Developer Naughty Dog claims that Unchartered 3 Version 1.13 is their biggest patch to date, where they fully intend to turn transform the multiplayer component of the game into a compelling experience. Having learnt well from their summer beta and the Subway Taste for Adventure, these precious lessons were then implemented for action as part of the latest version’s launch. Patch 1.13 for Unchartered 3 Multiplayer was in the pipeline for months, and it is already available today.
Some of the highlights include a Tournament System that paves the way for gamers to enjoy a points-based competition which will feature three reward tiers. These reward tiers are “generous” in their own way, granting you special in-game weapons or items depending on how well you’ve played. The moment you successfully unlock a weapon or item, you can use it until the next tournament period. Not only that, you are also able to buy your way into a tournament via tournament tickets. There are always ten tickets per tournament period, although you can opt to purchase additional tickets over PSN. A tournament leaderboard will also make up part of the leaderboards section in order for you to keep track of your skill level among your mates. Have you given the Unchartered 3 Version 1.13 patch a go yet?
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-16 Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11 Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31 Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers