We’re sure that many old school RPG gamers out there would love to get their hands on Beamdog’s upcoming Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, which is basically the old and original Baldur’s Gate game but with updated graphics and several new characters and features. Originally pegged for an 18th September release, it seems that if you were getting ready to swipe your credit card tomorrow, you’re out of luck as Beamdog has announced that the game’s release will be pushed to November instead. No specific dates were mentioned (30th of November was initially listed before being removed), and according to Beamdog, the delay was to ensure the “best possible product” on launch. The good news is that if you pre-ordered the game, the company has promised “something a little extra” for you as compensation.
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available